About Our Certification
Our certification training program was designed to ensure the quality of our social media management services. As one of the first certifications of its kind in the social media marketing industry, our certification courses are designed to teach you our simple patented process that will give you a foundation to effectively manage any social media presence to deliver results.
Becoming A Social Media Manager
To become a Social Media Manager for My Social Media Monster, you must first complete our Social Media Manager certification training. The Social Media Manager training is focused on measuring the knowledge level of each individual, while teaching them our result’s driven process that is used as the foundation for successful social media management.
Corporate Social Media Training
Our certification ensures that your current or incoming in-house staff has the advanced knowledge, process and measurement capabilities that are critical in providing effective social media management for your organization or small business.
To view details of each certification type, click on the corresponding tab located to the left.
Social Media Manager Certification
Social Media Managers will learn how to implement our success driven trademarked social media process. Our Social Media Manager training is for individuals only, who are looking to gain extra credibility and knowledge as a manager of social media.
- Conducting a social media audit
- Creating a custom social media strategy
- Creating a content strategy
- Measuring & reporting results
How It Works:
- Click here or at the top of the page to register on the site as a new user.
- After registering, revisit this page and click on the “Get Certified” button located at the bottom of this section.
- Purchase and fully complete your certification course.
- After completing your certification course you will receive a letter of completion and the official “Certified Monster T-shirt”. You will also receive the My Social Media Monster official certification seal to be placed on your portfolio site, personal blog or social media profiles.
- All certified Brand Ambassadors will be eligible to manage My Social Media Monster client accounts. Brand Ambassadors that are selected to manage client accounts, will be selected to manage those accounts which best fit their experience and abilities. Please be advised that placement is not garaunteed or immediate and is based on client needs and availability. If you have further questions about placement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your organization will be educated on how to seamlessly integrate social media to fit your current infrastructure. Our “Corporate Certification” is for organizations looking to conduct a company wide or group certification. “Corporate Certifications” are only conducted on-site or at a selected training facility.
- Establishing transparency protocol
- Establishing a social media policy
- Social CRM Implementation
- Online Marketing Integration
- Creating a resolution response protocol
How It Works:
- Contact us by clinking here or on the “Get Certified” button found at the bottom of this section. The individual making the contact must be an official representative and/or decision maker of the company making the request.
- Fill out the contact form completely and be sure to select “Corporate Certification” as your interest.
- A My Social Media Monster representative will contact you within 48 hours to schedule your discovery meeting.
- Once a date has been established for your discovery meeting, you must purchase the service before moving forward. You can purchase the service by clicking here or directly with your My Social Media Representative.
- After completion of your certification course each participating member of your organization will receive a letter of completion and the official “Certified Monster T-shirt”. Your organization will also receive the My Social Media Monster official certification seal to be placed on your website or social media profiles. If you have further questions please contact us at email@example.com.